Monday 18 November 2013

Practical Lesson Scarring


Creating scars using Wax which is a product that is very popular in sfx, Wax is quite easy to use and you can mould and shape it into many forms and build up its texture on the service of the skin and create shapes easily. You can warm the product up on your hands and then start applying it onto the skin moulding and shaping this either with your fingers or with a palette knife. You can then build this up onto the area your applying it and blend it in you can then add colour to this product to give it diff rent tones and make it look realistic. Below I wanted to create a shape that I could apply across the body, but I couldn't apply the material straight to the body so I made a mould that I could apply my gelatine into so I could make a specific shape. 


 

                                                                 Experiments 



These are some experiments using texture and materials to add and change to the appearance of the body using shapes and also materials such as latex mixed with other materials in such as lace and buttons etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment