Thursday 5 December 2013

Moodboard look 2


Ideas behind my look.

For my second look I wanted it to have some more fashion elements within it along with tribal influences with scarification again and some of the colourful jewellery worn. I have also used influences from jewellery makers especially one that I have on my blog already named Burca Buyunkunal who creates facial jewellery distorting the face and its features. I wanted to keep the colours for this look white and nude and have bright jewellery to add colour. 







Here is a face chart created for the final idea along with images of my second final idea as I created this. This look was designed looking at facial jewellery and enchantments changing the features on the face along with adding objects that change the look of the face. I wanted to do this as I find this an interesting prospect that we can change the features of are face just by adding something or pulling and pushing it in different direction by adding materials. I wanted this image to be more about body modification changing the structure of the face with objects added using prosthetics and materials along with making it look more fashion and catwalk based. For the hair I wanted this to be big distorting the head into a funny shape as if the head is the shape of the hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment