Wednesday 4 December 2013

Original Final look..


These are some images I took of one of my original ideas that I practised and shoot in the studio. When shooting and creating the images a lot of things were going wrong such as setting the gelatine dots that I wanted to apply to the head, and also I was having problems with the latex textured neck piece I made and sticking this.  I also realised when coming to shoot this look you couldn't really see the neck piece as well as I wanted and overall at the time I was not happy with this look so ended up not taking proper images as I also couldn't get the camera and lighting to work that well either so it was not the best day. Now looking back at the images they are not as terrible as I thought and I think I could of worked something out to make this look work but at the time was just not in the right frame of mind but I am glad I photographed this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment